Thursday, May 29, 2008

If I Wasn't Vegan


I swear, I would eat my dog right now. She has been driving me frigging insane all day. Actually, for several days now. I have no idea what's gotten into her. She is a Border Collie/Australian Shepard and was so hyper/insane/needy as a puppy that I seriously thought I was going to need therapy to keep from killing her. Lately, she's been acting the way she did back then. (She recently turned five.) I've been trying to finish a book and I guess there is something about the sound of my keyboard because every time I start typing, she comes running with a ball, a squeaky toy, a plastic bottle she stole out of the recycle, a dish towel from the rack. (Did I mention she is also a thief? Worse than a ferret.) If I ignore her demands for attention, she will nudge me with her muzzle. Then whine. Then proceed to barking. Then jumping on me and barking some more. As I type this, she is barking. I keep having to keep deleting typos due to the fact that my chair goes rolling off and slamming into the bookcase to my right because she keeps leaping on me, sending me flying.
But, all things considered, she is very cute. At the moment, though, I think she would be even more cute if she were stuffed. Just sayin'.

2 comments:

Jodi Lee (Morrighan) said...

But she's so cute! Spring fever has hit... even if she's spayed, she gonna want more lovin! ;)

Gina Ranalli said...

She is super-cute. And spayed, thank goodness. I shudder to think how she'd be behaving if she weren't. I wonder if there is such a thing as a doggie lobotomy...