Wednesday, September 17, 2008

LAZY

I feel like a total bum today. It's going on 7 pm and I have done absolutely nothing except mess around on the web. No writing, no walking, no nothing. Part of it is that my hips are really hurting today. It started last night, so I took a bunch of meds, which totally zonked me out, causing me to sleep really late and feel sluggish all day. I think the house could have burned down around me and I never would have woken up. Another potential OD I guess. That brings the tally up to a few dozen, I think. But, alas, I am evidently impervious to drugs, even when mixed with alcohol. I AM IMMORTAL!!!

On a more serious note, (not really) I've been kind of digging that new Fox show Fringe. I hope the network gives it a chance.

I've been working on the book for Nick Cato, which is goofy and fun and I hope he likes it. Hoping to get it done soon and then it's on to another project for a Canadian publisher I really like. I actually might make November be the month for that novel. We'll see...

Reading The Spider's House by Paul Bowles. Just started it but so far, so good. I was in the mood for something a little more dense than the usual stuff and this definitely fits the bill.

Think that's about it in terms of updates. No witticisms today, probably because my brain is tapioca. MMMM. Yummy! (But not allowed)

2 comments:

Jodi Lee (Morrighan) said...

Everyone is allowed a lazy day, hon. Hell with that - everyone should have at least one lazy day a week. ;)

*hugs* Don't tell ZZ you've got tapioca brains. He'll be all over you. ;)

Gina Ranalli said...

ha! you're the best, Jo-Jo!