Thursday, July 3, 2008

Jodi tagged me!

And I just now noticed. Well, here goes nothing...

My ex - is a psychopath
Maybe I should - get busy on that damn July novel!
I love - The mighty K, guitars, my animals...
People would say I am - pretty weird
I don’t understand - apathy
When I wake up in the morning - I usually discover that it is actually afternoon
I lost - my cellphone. again.
Life is full of - change. change is a law.
My past is something - that taught me how "not" to be.
I get annoyed when - people are intolerant idiots
Parties are - usually too crowded for me.
I wish - I had a cup of coffee. Oh wait. I do!
Dogs - are the court jesters of the animal kingdom
Cats - are the royalty of the animal kingdom
Tomorrow - is the 4th of July. Ugh.
I have a low tolerance for - intolerant idiots. still.
If I had a million dollars - I'd die of shock.
I’m totally terrified of - nothing. That doesn't mean I'm brave. It just means I'm not terrified of anything. ;)

1 comment:

Jodi Lee (Morrighan) said...

I'm such an evil wench some days... ;) Yes, you need to get on that JulNo project. I'm already 3k behind! ;)