Wednesday, July 30, 2008

dumb old survey

This is from Jan. 8 '08:

Q: Kissed someone on your friends list - uh...no
Q: Been arrested?- hmm
Q: Kissed someone you didn't like? - probably when I was younger
Q: You like someone?- I "like" lots of someones
Q: Held a snake?- yep
Q: Been suspended from school?- haha...NEVER
Q: Sang in the shower?- nope
Q: Sat on a roof top?- a long time ago
Q: Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on?- no, thank god
Q: Broken a bone?- does my nose count?
Q: Shaved your head?- yep!
Q: Played a prank on someone?- haha..pretty much every day
Q: Had/have a gym membership?- nooooo
Q: Made a boyfriend/girlfriend cry?- unfortunately
Q: Donated Blood?- probably...can't remember
Q: Had your heart broken?- yes :(
Q: Broken someone's heart?- yes :(

"Who was the last person.......?"
1. You hung out with? THE SPECIAL K
2. You texted? K most likely
4. You went to the movies with? (what happened to 3?)I don't need no stinkin' movies!
5. You went to the mall with? are you crazy?
6. You talked to on the phone? K...she woke me up!!
7. Who made you laugh? everyone makes me laugh
8. You hugged? K again---

Would you rather...
1. Have white bread or wheat? wheat
2. Be serious or be funny? BAH HAHA...funny
3. Drink whole or skim milk? soy
4. Die in a fire or get shot? jeeze...shot I guess

---Choices---
1. Sun or moon?-- moon
2. Winter or Fall?-- fall...no, winter...no, fall. yes, definitely fall.
3. Left or right?-- huh?
4. Sunny or rainy? I like both
5. Hugs or kisses? both rule
6. Where do you live? washington STATE
7. Rock or Techno? definitely rock
8. Do you want to get married? I hope to someday
9. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? twirl! silly survey, what kind of Italian do you take me for???
10. Do You Cook? with poor results...so, no
11. Current mood: groggy

In the last 72 hours have you...
1. Kissed someone? yep
2. Sang? haha...no
3. Been hugged? yep
4. Like someone you can't have? nope

No comments: