Wednesday, March 4, 2009

jojojojojojojojojojojojo

I'm dedicating this blog entry to the wonderful Jodi Lee because, not only does she kick ass and is a very cool woman, but I'm pretty sure she's the only one who ever reads this thing (except for, once in a blue moon, Bradley). And beyond that, this is my blog and I can do whatever the hell I want here. I can get verbally naked and dance around singing Go Tell It On The Mountain if I so choose.

But anyway, how are you Jodi? We have this place all to ourselves, so feel free to cuss out the whole planet if that's what you want to do. I know it's what I want to do sometimes. Damn planet. And it's not like those redneck Americans who always-like a broken fucking record-say "If you don't like America, leave!" I can't really leave the planet, though once in a while I wish I could. The moon, for example, would be a much more peaceful place to live. No neighbors cranking Abba, like the guy next door is doing right now. He sure does love his Abba. I wish I could make the first B backwards, like they (Abba) do. Those crazy Swedes.

I have a bit of a belly ache right now, probably from eating too much yellow curry. My stomach can't take spice like it used to.

So Jodi-where in Canada do you live? I know I probably already know the answer but I can't think of it right now for some reason. How are the kids? The job? The weather? I think I'll change the name of this journal to the Jodi and Gina Chat-A-Thon.

Believe it or not, I'm completely sober right now. I know--scares me too.

Bye for now, Jo-jo! Have a spectacular evening!

3 comments:

Jodi Lee (Morrighan) said...

ROFLMAO! *hugs* I bet there are more people stopping by here than you realize.. ;)

I am so not as wonderful as you are. I will admit to a tiny bit of wonderfulness (it's in the farthest corner of my right back pocket...) and I'm not sure where it came from. It just showed up there after the last laundry day.

It's been crazy insane over here. How's things there? Damn I miss the forum - I'm so outta touch. Whatcha been up to?

I was *just* looking at pics of you and Karen and folks over at Facebook. It looks like you all had a great time! Was that a workshop or something?

PS - I live about an hour away from Winnipeg, MB. You know, where the-horror-convention-no-one-is-going-to is this year? ;) hehehe

*more hugs and waves to Bradley*

Peanut McSizzle said...

my blog feels the loneliness vibe too.
you're not alone
(creepy, eh?)

Emory B. Pueschel said...

Hey, I resent that lady! I read your blog too! ;-p