Saturday, November 29, 2008

G-Zone

Just thought I'd leave a little love note to my new kick-ass phone, the Verizon G-Zone (I know--how fitting, right?) made by Casio. I needed something that could take being dropped, thrown, kicked, buried, burned, eaten by a python, sunk in a ship 4 miles beneath the ocean's surface and have it's heart cut out by a vicious native tribe making a virgin sacrifice. And this is it, baby!

I had a hell of a time getting one, since they've been discontinued and ebay sellers are very much like the aforementioned native tribe, but I finally have one now and it will never leave my side. I'm gonna shower with this thing. And then once it's all shiny and clean, I'll play hackeysack with it in my oldest toughest boots and kick it off my deck onto the concrete ten feet below.

This is gonna be fun.

If you need a tough phone, get your mitts on one of these things. I don't know if they use them in the military or not, but they definitely should.

No comments: